1:10 RC MF-01X Suzuki Jimny (JB23) 4WDTamiya is delighted to announce the release of a new model - and chassis! The MF-01X is a brand new compact
chassis set to revolutionize the genre, and the all-important first model on this platform recreates the legendary
Japanese off-roader, the Suzuki Jimny. The Jimny, of course, has been on sale as one variant or another since 1970,
gaining numerous fans thanks to its versatility and toughness. The JB23 depicted by this model is one of the 3rd
generation Jimnys introduced in 1998 which had a modernized, rounded body design. It featured a feisty little fuel
injected, turbocharged 658cc engine and was a popular car in the domestic Japanese market.
About the Model
• This is a 1/10 scale 4WD R/C model assembly kit.
• The rounded JB23 Jimny body is accurately captured in polycarbonate. Separate parts recreate door mirrors.
• The shaft-driven 4WD MF-01X chassis is at home on-road and flat dirt surfaces. It employs a 3-section frame.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers.
• Rally Block tires are included. Width/Diameter: 27/69mm
• Features a lightweight, sturdy monocoque composed of left/right halves and incorporating the gearboxes.
• Torque-tuned motor is included in export version only.
• This model features the M wheelbase: 225mm. Change to S (210mm) or L (239mm) wheelbase by switching
the spacer used in the center section (see next page), and fitting Items 54654-54655 MF-01X Propeller Shafts.
• Compatible with existing M-chassis bodies, plus Item 54643 MF-01X Ball Bearing Set.