Blade mCX2 RTF Mode 2Key Features
• 100% factory assembled, test flown and ready to fly right from the box
• Precision swashplate with user-selectable control settings
• Factory installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer , gyro and fully-proportional servos
• Sleek new body and flashing LED lights
• Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design
• 120mAh 14C single-cell 3.7V lithium polymer battery pack
• Powerful dual micro coreless motors
• Full line of replacement parts available
• MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz technology and digital trims
Like the original Blade mCX, the Blade mCX2 is easy enough for anyone to fly and small enough to fly just about anywhere. The mCX2 has the same coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design as the current mCX, but it adds an extra shot of excitement with user-selectable swash sensitivity and flashing LED lights that are built right into the body. The pilot can change the control settings to enable this heli to perform at higher speeds than the beginner settings. This helicopter also boasts heading-lock like performance for maximum control. It also boasts more powerful motors and a higher capacity 120mAh battery pack. The mCX2 is the ultimate beginner friendly machine with unsurpassed stability, incredible control, and extreme durability.
With a factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro, and fully-proportional servos come pre-installed. Freedom from frequency restrictions and great control are ensured with the MLP4DSM 4-channel 2.4Ghz Spektrum technology equipped transmitter. The Blade mCX2’s ultra-micro size and weight make it possible to fly this heli anywhere indoors.
It all adds up to more fun than you ever thought possible with a coaxial ultra micro heli, whether you’re a newbie or a pro.
Needed to Complete
Nothing! Everything needed is included in the box.