Christen Eagle 46 ARF 1080 mm Great PlanesLike the hot rod, the Christen Eagle is an all-American creation. Self-made millionaire Frank Christensen designed it as an unlimited-class aerobat that pilots could build at home. It was an immediate hit with pilots and air show crowds — and this ARF promises to be just as popular. It's designed to deliver the same adrenaline-charged aerobatics as the original, as well as the amazing assembly ease Great Planes is famous for!
• Designed for fast-paced aerobatics and easy assembly
• Captures the trademark "Eagle" trim scheme in bright MonoKote® colors!
• A great performer with glow engines or brushless power!
• Innovative interplane struts eliminate brackets and tiny screws, speeding assembly and teardown
• Comes with a painted pilot figure already installed