Christen Eagle II 90 1370 mm ARF Hangar 9The Hangar 9 Eagle features a superb scale outline and an absolutely stunning “feather” colour scheme that sets this model apart. Constructed from balsa and plywood it includes a pre-painted fibreglass cowling and wheel spats, a pre-finished cockpit and instrument panel. The model can be powered with gas- or electric motor. With Hangar 9’s comprehensive hardware pack and illustrated assembly guide the Christen Eagle can be ready to emulate its full size counterpart with dazzling aerobatics in no time at all, and just like the full size, this is one model that is guaranteed to “wow” the crowds!
• pre-finished cockpit with pilot and instruments
• large removable hatch for easy access to radio/battery
• Ultracote covering with multi coloured feather colour scheme
• lightweight balsa and plywood construction
• included wing transport frames for easy transport
• with gas or electric motor