Drehzahlregler ROXXY BL Control 918The 900 series is a further development of the proven ROXXY BL-800 series, and now offers a range of new functions which make these speed controllers equally suitable for use in model aircraft, boats and electric helicopters.
The new functions:
• Programmable forward / reverse function, ideal for model boat applications.
• Governor mode, optionally programmable with or without speed regulator: perfect for micro and mini electric helicopters.
• Plug-in programming card for simple and unambiguous function set-up.
• Can be set for use with in-runner and outrunner motors; LED indicator.
• Brake can be programmed on and off.
• High pulse frequency (32,000 Hz) for ultrafine speed control, e.g. for ""torque-rolls"".
• Integral temperature guard protects the controller from thermally induced damage.
• Designed for 6 .. 12 NC / NiMH or 2 ... 4 LiPo cells.
• Programmable low-voltage cut-off.
• Like all robbe speed controllers, these units are fitted with the usual protective and filter functions, including POR • power-on guard and RX filter.
•Designed specifically to match the ROXXY series of BL motors, but can also be used with other brushless motors.
Programmable basic functions:
• NC / NiMH or LiPo battery type
• Motor direction left, right, forward / reverse
• Brake On / Off
• Model type select: fixed-wing, boat or helicopter