E-motor 960kV tuning Parkzone Mustang / HellcatKey Features
* Requires a 4-channel full range or park flyer transmitter, receiver, battery and charger (sold separately)
* Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
* E-flite Pro 30A brushless ESC installed
* Full 4-channel control – throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
* Hardware and molded servo pocket for easy flap installation
* Dual aileron servos installed
* Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
First introduced in 1938, the Stinson SR-10 is as much a work of art as a work of engineering. The combination of its graceful lines and unique wing shape give you the sense it’s reaching for the sky even when it’s parked on the ramp.
ParkZone has expertly modeled this aviation classic to give you a civilian scale experience unlike anything else. It comes out of the box loaded with scale details like an authentic paint scheme and markings, molded ribbing in the wings, a simulated radial engine, accurately modeled landing gear and much more. A robust ParkZone® 480 brushless motor power system provides plenty of power for everything from half-throttle cruising to full-throttle sport aerobatics. You also have the option of adding flaps. And it will do it all with the same smooth sport flying manners you’ve come to expect from a ParkZone plane.
Best of all, you can have this Plug-N-Play® version ready to fly in minutes. All you need is a 4-channel full range or park flyer transmitter and receiver, a 3S 11.1V 1800mAh Li-Po battery, and a 3S Li-Po charger.
Needed to Complete