Escapade ARF 1340 mm Great PlanesA pilot may own many planes, but there's always one that stands out as the all-time favorite. And that's what the Escapade was meant to be. Any pilot who's mastered a trainer can fly it with confidence -- and any pilot who's flown it once will want to fly it again. Easy handling and aerobatic performance are two good reasons. Assembly ease and incredible value -- and mounts for both glow and electric power -- make it a hands-down choice now and a take-along favorite anytime.
Expertly covered with Top Flite MonoKote
• Assembles in just 4-6 hours -- and excels with 2-stroke, 4-stroke or brushless power!
• Time-savers include prehinged control surfaces, an assembled fuel tank and bolt-on wing and tail surfaces, landing gear and wheel pants.
• All control surfaces are prehinged.
• Ailerons can be set up for single-servo simplicity or dual-servo authority with no modification.
• Built-up airframe offers fast, bolt-together assembly and a striking MonoKote trim scheme.
• Other performance and appearance pluses: painted fiberglass wheel pants; a painted pilot bust; aluminum landing gear; easy-access LiPo battery hatch; steerable tailwheel assembly; and easy-to-install mounts for glow engines and brushless motors.