Externes BEC 6 Volt mit 5.1V 2way Step-down voltage regulatorErsetzt Artikel-Nr. K10336TA
• Using linear design, input power: 2 cell Li-ion or Li-poly battery, features no interference to receiver.
• Features power switch and voltage indicating light for battery status, to remind users to avoid over discharge the receiver=a1=a6s battery and out of control caused by low voltage.
• For some servos such as Futaba servo models 9241, 9251, 9253, 9254, 9255, 9256 and other digital servos are not capable of handling 6V, please connect a 5.1V step-down voltage regulator to the rudder servo, or connect it between BEC (ex. RCE-B6X) and the receiver for all servos. It could avoid the servos overloading and damaged.
• Input voltage: DC 7.4V 2CELL Lithium battery
• Output voltage: DC 5.8V
• Max. continuous current: 6A
• Size: 60x34x15mm
• Weight: 31g(including wire set)
[5.1V two-way step-down voltage regulator]
• Max continuous current: 5A