F4U Corsair 1590 mm ARF Top FliteRegarded by many as the most formidable of all WWII American fighters, the F4U Corsair was a versatile, carrier-capable aircraft that provided excellent air and ground support. When it came to aerial combat, the Corsair’s record was very impressive: for every Corsair lost in battle in the Pacific theatre, this agile warbird took down eleven enemy planes. You’ll enjoy equally winning performance with Top Flite’s F4U Corsair at the field — a model that combines Gold Edition engineering with easy ARF assembly!
• Built-up and sheeted wood construction, covered in flat-finish MonoKote®
• Multi-section flaps are incorporated into the distinctive gull wing and are completely operational
• Recessed gauges on the instrument panel add scale realism to the cockpit
• The full cockpit interior includes seat and sides, plus a 3D instrument panel. Details include recessed gauges, rudder pedals and joy stick, as well as color graphics.
• Pre-hinged ailerons and flaps reduce assembly time and effort; hidden rudder and elevator linkages enhance the plane’s scale appearance