Freewell GoPro 4/3 Grad Filter Variabler ND Filter (ND2-ND400)• 10 in 1 function ND 2-400 (Equals to 1 stop to8 2/3 F stop )
• Perfect solution to shoot wide angle photography
• Snap-in filter made ofAluminum alloydoes not require any installation simply push it to your camera lens.
• Made of high quality glass material for professional photography
• Light weight
• Protect your camera lens when shotting outdoor
• Suitable for Naked GoPro 3/3+/4
Freewell Variable ND Filter 2-400 (9.3Grams)will let you cut the amount of light in your scene by one to eight two/three f/stops,After placing the filter on the lens, simply rotate it to dial in the correct exposure.
Shooting in bright daylight, oftentimes it can be nearly impossible to shoot wide open without blowing out your exposure. Its easy to do so though, when you have a Variable Neutral Density or Variable ND filter.
A Variable ND filter is so useful because it is variable you can adjust in different level from ND2-400 which is equal to 10 normal ND filter function.
You can also use it as a substitute for something pros call riding iris, which means adjusting the exposure while you shoot as your scene changes in brightness. To do this, you rotate the filter and smoothly adjust the exposure as the lighting changes, like when panning from a darker area to a brighter one, all the time keeping the same f/stop and the same depth of field.