Indian V 1960 mm ARF rot TopmodelPerformance electric sailplane for sports and competitions flying.
Many expert pilots will be particularly surprised by its excellent flight qualities, given by the thin wing airfoil and weak weight.
Thanks to large area length the model has calm and steady gliding. There are several possibilities how to mix the functions of the flaps (high performance thermal soaring, spot landing etc.).
Two piece wing is made in balsa framework with D-box.
The fiberglass fuselage has a larger diameter of motor mount and the "space" for ourunner motor cables. Tail boom has larger diameter and is made of carbon.
The model has controlled ailerons (two servos), flaps (one servo), tail surfaces and motor.
• Lightweight fuselage moulded in white tinted epoxy fiberglass with rear strut
• Carbon canopy
• Two piece wing is made in balsa framework, covered with Oracover®
• Tailplane are made in a balsa framework with carbon spar and leading edge and covered with Oracover®
• Top quality accessories (servo covers, servo mount, rods, ending ties, control horns, tape for sticking flaps, fiberglass motor mount,...)
• Vinyl cnc cut stickers
• Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations