Kit EasyGlider PRO
The EasyGlider PRO is based on the popular and proven Easy-Glider and EasyGlider electric. The EasyGlider PRO is designed for brushless outrunner motors
and LiPo batteries, and a matching power set is available or - if you want a little more “oomph” - the upgrade power set.
However, the model can also be built as a pure glider: the kit includes a fuselage nose-cone in which our aero-tow mechanism can be installed.
The model’s fl ying characteristics are just right for the beginner, although this by no means implies that the more advanced pilot won’t enjoy it - quite the contrary. If you are an expert you will soon discover that the EasyGlider PRO behaves like a much bigger model, and its performance is also far better than you
• Low sink rate
• Can be ballasted to expand the airspeed range
• Landing aid - both ailerons raised
• Can be fi nished using any standard spray-can paints after prior treatment with MULTIprimer
• Pre-fabricated moulded ELAPOR® parts
• Convenient method of aileron servo connection when the wings are fitted
Moulded ELAPOR® parts, GRP spar, all plastic parts required to assemble the model, small items, linkage components, decal sheet, comprehensive, richly illustrated instructions.
• Wingspan 1800 mm
• Overall length 1130 mm
• All-up weight, glider version approx. 800 g
• All-up weight, electric version approx. 900 - 980 g
• Total surface area 41.6 dm²
• Wing loading 17 g/dm²
• Wing loading with ballast, max. 350 g approx. 25 g/dm² (e.g. for slope-soaring or fl ying in wind)
• RC functions Rudder, elevator, aileron (2 servos)
• Landing aid (both ailerons raised)