M424 Quadcopter Combo Align BTFThe largest brand of RC helicopter in the world, ALIGN T-REX series, accounting for 70% of global market share, now ALIGN sends another shockwave through the market by introducing a brand new model, M424 Quadcopter. Just plug the battery in, and experience the joy of flight without any assembly or tuning.
Featuring unique quad-rotor layout, with new and cool elements, innovative exterior with a touch of high-tech feel.
Control is similar to RC helicopters, but with highly stable characteristics making it easily adoptable even for those without prior flight experiences.
Equipped with AT100 radio controller, utilizing AFHDS 2.4G automatic frequency hopping transmission technology to provide stable signal and fight against interference.
The controller can even be configured for different flight modes, to fit your personal controlling habits.
In addition, it can be combo with A5 2.4G transmitter, which is special developed for iPhone app, features fully functional remote control capability for controlling M424, the built in gyroscopic sensor of iPhone can be used to fly the quadcopter with motion sensing.
• Featuring unique quad-rotor layout, with new and cool elements, innovative exterior with a touch of high-tech feel. No assembly or adjustment necessary; just plug in the battery and fly!
• Designed with ergonomic structures and equipped with quick release motor mounts to simplify maintenance and parts replacement.
• Highly visible graphics printed on blades to help directional recognition during flight.
• Helical gear design to provide quieter flights; LED under all 4 motor mounts to improve flight visibility.
• Supports iPhone as controller using specific transmitter attachment (optional equipment, not in content)
• AT 100 Transmitter support 3 mode.
• Diagonal Distance: 240mm
• Propeller Lenght: 140mm
• Height: 52mm
• Weight (without Battery): 80g
• Weight (with Battery): 95g
• 1x M424 Quadcopter
• 1x 3.7V / 530mAh Li-Polymer Battery
• 4x Propeller
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly
• 1x AT 100 Transmitter or 1x A5 Wireless iPhone Controller
• 1x CH240 Li-po Charger
• 4x 1.2V / 1600mAh NiMH Chargeable Battery