Nano Pro KARBONITEThe Nano Pro is designed for applications where the requirement is for small, compact dimensions combined with high performance figures (e.g. park-fly models, electric helicopters up to the 450 class, ~ 1 : 18 model cars). The Nano Pro KARBONITE® is a good choice wherever minimal lost motion and good positional accuracy are required, combined with moderate mechanical shock resistance.
For applications where high mechanical shock loads are likely, we recommend the Nano Pro MG.
The Nano Pro shares virtually identical dimensions with the Nano-S servo. For this reason it can be installed in any of our ELAPOR® models which were designed for the Nano-S, but where higher transit speed, greater power and higher mechanical shock resistance are desirable.
• Nano pro KARBONITE® (MG)
• Dimensions (LxWxH) 23.5 x 12 x 26 mm
• Weight approx. 11 (12) g
• Gearbox KARBONITE® (Metal)
• Ballrace 1
• Multi-finger wiper potentiometer yes
• Torque @ 4 / 5 cells* 16/20 Ncm
• Transit speed for 40° @ 4 / 5 cells* 0.09/0.07 sec
* 4-cell/5-cell NiXX operation ; data recorded at stabilzed 4.8/6.0 V.