RC Toyota Land Cruiser 40 - CC01The CC-01 chassis is equipped with an independent double wishbone front suspension and a rear solid axle featuring 4 linkages which support the durable axle case. The suspension provides realistic driving on Concrete/Asphalt and Dirt. Equipped with not only a durable polycarbonate shell, but all the detail and style of the Land Cruiser. Oval-shaped front grille, blinkers, and mirrors parts give it scale realism.
Specs & Features
• 1/10 R/C assembly kit model of the Toyota FJ40 which is assembled on the CC-01 chassis.
• The Toyota FJ40's body is made from lightweight polycarbonate.
• Comes with Tamiya LED Light Unit (TLU-01) and two 5mm dia. white LED lights representing the head lights.
• Add Tamiya LED Light Control Unit (TLU-02) Item 53937 for a greater sense of realism.
• 35" Block style tires and white ABS resin wheels.
• Newly designed front bumper
• 4WD shaft driven bathtub chassis comes with front double wishbone and rear 4-link suspension.
• With a Wheelbase of 252mm it's 10mm longer than that of the Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop • Wide (Item 57782)
• Type 540 motor and Electronic Speed Controller (TEU-104BK) included.
• Stickers and masking seals included.
• ESC and type 540 motor included.
• 2-channel R/C system, battery pack and charger separately required.
• Further customize your Toyota FJ40 with a number of Tamiya's Hop-Up Options parts.