Riser 100 Sailplane 2540 mm KIT (Bausatz) SIG BIYThe Riser 100 is an excellent choice for the newcomer who wants to get started in soaring, or for the already experienced "glider guider" who wants a relaxing, easy-to-build "floater".
The Riser 100's modified Eppler 205 airfoil and 1000 sq. in. of wing area gives you the ability to fly in nearly any weather. The Riser 100 provides great "hang-time" in light lift conditions, yet has respectable penetration when the wind comes up. Rugged construction allows more time at the flying field and less time in the shop.
Launch the Riser 100 with a standard high-start or winch, or toss it off the slope.
Enjoy the challenge of silent flight!
• Easy-To-Build All-Wood Design
• Die-Cut Lite-Ply Fuselage
• Shaped & Notched Trailing Edges
• Easy-To-Transport 2-Piece Wing
• Choice of Wing Mounting: Rubber Band or Bolt-On
• Nylon Tubing Pushrods
• SIG Easy Hinges
• Complete Hardware Pack
• Full-Size Plan
• Photo-Illustrated Instruction Book
• Optional Spoilers Included