S10 Twister Buggy 1:10 2WD 2.4 GHz RTRLRP’s S10 Twister is a genuine rear-wheel driven 2WD high-end offroad buggy. The chassis of this ultimate offroad model has been designed from scratch. It is perfectly adapted to the special demands of a 2WD buggy. Encapsulated gear box, slipper clutch, drive train with ball bearings, fully adjustable race suspension and all other outstanding features make the S10 Twister an exclusive model with competition genes.
The S10 Twister is now also available as 2.4GHz set including the whole equipment and A2-STX Pro 2.4GHz F.H.S.S. high-precision transmitter.
No matter, if beginner, advanced driver or hobby driver with competition ambitions – the LRP S10 Twister is the perfect car for every 1/10 electric offroad fan. It will delight you with its direct response and excellent on-track performance.
You can choose between different versions; the 2.4GHz RTR package includes special high speed 540 size motor, digital LRP speed control, A2-STX Pro 2.4GHz F.H.S.S. high-precision transmitter, charger, longlife LRP rechargeable battery and a high-performance LRP steering servo. RTR and Non-RTR versions are also available.
• Electric Offroad 2WD Buggy 1/10 scale
• Completely built and ready-to-run Offroad car
• Adjustable all terrain race suspension
• Drive train with ball bearings
• 4 piece oil-filled shocks with blue anodized racing shock springs for best shock absorption on every surface
• Easy access battery compartment prepared for the use with LiPo and NiMH batteries
• Sealed gear box for best protection of the transmission and a composite motor guard
• Composite gear cover with best slipper accessibility
• Race-proven VTEC Kamikaze and Groove high-grip tyres with foam inserts on black spoke wheels for maximum traction and speed
• Fully adjustable torque controlling racing slipper for best acceleration on any surface
• Heavy-duty telescoping driveshafts
Low maintenance and super efficient drivetrain
• Composite tub chassis for best protection of the electronic components, perfect weight distribution and easy maintenance
• Composite geared differential
• Race-style airbrush body design, pre-decalised, aerodynamic-optimised 2WD Buggy body shell with high-downforce tailwing for maximum stability
• Blue anodized aluminium suspension arm holder
• Easy to understand and detailed user manual including beginner and tuning guide
• The 2.4GHz version contains the complete high-quality RTR package including special high speed 540 size motor, digital LRP speed control, charger, longlife LRP rechargeable battery, high-performance LRP steering servo and the LRP A2-STX Pro 2.4GHz F.H.S.S. precision transmitter