SET Futaba F-14 Navy 40 MHzThe expandable RC-System
The F-14 is a universal radio system in tray-type design of the successful and proven F-series and features 5 option wells for expansion to suit individual needs. The transmitter can be expanded to 16 functions (8 channels) by adding optional switched and proportional channels, and a range of optional modules can be fitted such as Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop, Dual-Rates and Mini Options to meet the requirements of the more demanding user.
The new features of the F-14
• Basic transmitter can be expanded to 16 functions with 2 proportional sliders and 2 switched channels.
• Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop or Multi-Switch-Prop channel expansion to 5 prop + 48 multi-channels = 106 Functions
• No Multi-Adapter necessary
• Prepared for front installation of the Trainer Module 4 for teacher-pupil operation with almost all robbe-Futaba transmitters
• 5 option well now also suitable for Multi- Module with 8 control elements.
• Optional helical aerial
• Servo reverse and programmable sequence of control functions.
• Large battery compartment for batteries up to 2000 mAh = over 10 hours operational time.
• Single-point attachment lug for neckstrap; transmitter can also be used in a tray.
The same system as the F-14, but with the refined Navy Twin-Stick unit in place of one standard stick unit. The parallel dual control system includes fine trims on each channel, making the transmitter ideal for the model boat enthusiast.