Servo BLS 153 Digital Brushless FutabaFor the first time, Futaba is offering a 15 mm servo with brushless servo technology
The BLS 153 Servo is the successor to the S 9650 Servos, but in the brushless version. With identical dimensions, the torque, keeping the same speed has risen by 35%. The BLS 153 has its mounts designed for vertical installation in the model.
It is designed as a swashplate servo in helicopters up to 1,etre rotor diameter. Or as a wing servo in large model aircraft.
The advantages of Brushless-Motor technology:
• 30% faster Reaction time = better acceleration
• more resistant to shock and vibration
• higher efficiency, lower heat generation
• no brush wear = 5 times motor life
• Special-Gearbox = no backlash
• Samarium-Cobalt magnets
• higher resolution
• same current drain as normal digital servos