Servo S6040 Surface High Speed SpektrumKey Features
* Ultra fast 0.08 second transit time with 166 oz-in of torque at 6.0V
* Precise digital control
* Coreless motor for extended motor life and provides smoother operation
* Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
* Z connectors are compatible with JR and Spektrum receivers
* 8 inch 22 gauge wire
* Titanium gears for maximum durability and reliability
* Overload protection
* Mounting lug hight optimized for surface applications
The S6040 combines the impressive ultra fast .08-second transit time with 167 ounces of torque and titanium gears. The coreless motor allows for extended motor life and a smoother operation. This performance, along with the smooth precision of its dual ball bearing output shaft and titanium gears, makes it the ultimate upgrade*. Along with the Z connectors, the S6040 servo allows for compatibility with JR and Spektrum receivers.
*This servo is not recommended for 1/8 scale off-road applications.