Specter Two Sport ARRThe next race is about to start!
State of the art and an extensive tuning range have turned the Specter to our absolute number one – that’s why we continuously enlarge our Specter range.
The aerodynamically optimized body looks even better. The front shaft, which is equipped with an aluminium steering lever, was improved to obtain more grip and to achieve an excellent steering behaviour. The chassis geometry makes it possible to perfectly adjust the Specter for every possible type of terrain. The complete drive train is made from hardened steel. This means it is extremely sturdy and resistant.
Furthermore it shows an extremely low centre of gravity, which considerably improves performance, traction and agility. The 2-disc metal brake system allows separate adjustment of the braking force front and rear.
Due to its excellent pre-assembly it only takes a short time to complete the model and to enjoy pure racing fun.
Scope of delivery:
• pre-assembled chassis with pre-painted body
• engine stopper for a easy and safe stoppage
• detailed manual
• main gear made from hardened steel
• 3 steel high-performance differentials
• 1/8 scale
• fully ball-raced
• 3.5 cc Force engine with pull start
• 2-shoe race clutch
• hardened drive shafts
• hardened CNC-milled gears
• 3 mm Aluminium chassis with countersunk screws
• mud guards
• adjustable oil-shock absorbers
• adjustable rear wing
• 17 mm standard rim driver
• completely glued “Racing High-Grip” tyres (including inserts) on reinforced spoke wheels
• hub carrier and alu-uprights for smooth steering .