TIGER digi 4 servoHigh-performance 20 mm digital servo at a reasonable price. The digital electronic circuitry ensures accurate running and positional characteristics combined with good holding power, and enables the servo to be programmed (e.g. direction of rotation, transit speed, centre and travels) using the MULTImate programming and test device. The extra-thick gears are made of KARBONITE® plastic; in conjunction with the ballraced output shaft they contribute to the servo’s excellent positional accuracy, high maximum load capacity and extended effective life.
The high-quality TIGER digi 4 servo is an all-purpose unit suitable for helicopters with electric power and.50 size glow-motors, or aerobatic fixed-wing models of the 6S LiPo / .60 - .90 glow motor class.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 40 x 20 x 40 mm
• Weight: 45 g
• Gearbox: KARBONITE?
• Ballraces: 1
• Multi-finger wiper potentiometer: yes
• Torque @ 4 / 5 cells*: 48 / 58 Ncm
• Holding power @ 4 / 5 cells* **: 35 / 42 Ncm
• Transit speed for 40° @ 4 / 5 cells*: 0.13 / 0.10 sec
* 4-cell / 5-cell NiXX batteries. Data measured using stabilised 4.8 / 6.0 V supply.
** Angular error < 5°